- Convert complex tables (pandoc version >= 2.10) to the original kind, now known as ‘simple’.
- Upgrade to GOV.UK Frontend release v3.7.0. See https://github.com/alphagov/govuk-frontend/releases for changes.
- Fix tabsets (#61 @Kiki-Jiji)
- Fix indentation of code blocks
- Fix a pandoc warning about missing title elements.
unstrap()to remove unwanted Boostrap CSS from any crosstalk components (#57)
Upgrade to GOV.UK Frontend release v3.4.0. Some user-facing changes, see the GOV.UK Frontend release notes
- Improved contrast of secondary text
- Only add underline to back link when href exists
- Fixed text resize issue with warning text icon
- Fixed height and alignment issue within header in Chrome 76+
- Prevent highlightjs from highlighting the syntax of plain text.
- Upgrade to GOV.UK Frontend release v3.2.0. No user-facing changes.
Add an accessibility statement
- Fix a tabbing problem with code blocks (#45)
- Stop code block text being shrunk (325e71b937f08034ef6ab9b83f0f7c8dc7fd07a9)
- Fix logo URL config (#44)
- Add at least two links to each page
- Stop rendering New Transport font by mistake (#38)
- Fix accordion expansion (#36)
- Fix rendering hang with large images (04473a4530e540dfdf96be0f768c0568714ff3d3)
- Upgrade to GOV.UK Frontend release v3.1.0. Many user-facing changes. See the GOV.UK Frontend release notes. None of the changes are breaking for users of govdown.
- Support accordions (#35) @mattkerlogue.
GOV.UK Design System upgrade
Upgrade to GOV.UK Frontend release v2.13.0. One user-facing change. The crown logo image in the header now:
- has height and width attributes set
- aligns better with ‘GOV.UK’ in IE8
(Pull request #1419)
- Support warning text (#30, #29)
- Don’t accidentally use New Transport font in tables (#31)
- Support shiny server by passing through args (#33) (#33) @RobinL
- Upgrade to GOV.UK Frontend release v2.12.0. No user-facing changes.
- Overhauled yaml configuration to make websites and standalone pages more consistent.
favicon = "none"by default to avoid inadvertently using the GOV.UK crown logo.
- Phase banner wording no longer mentions “services”.
- The New Transport font isn’t embedded unless it is used.
- The “skip to main content” link appears above the banner (press Tab to find it).
- Implemented bold according to the GOV.UK Design System.
- Disabled italics and strike-through, which are not supported by the GOV.UK Design System.
Added implementation of the
Detailscomponent from the GOV.UK Design System.
Added implementation of the
Tablecomponent from the GOV.UK Design System.
- Defaults to sans-serif font and no logo, because most documents won’t be hosted on GOV.UK.
- Added Google Analytics.
- Updated the embedded GOV.UK Design System.
- Minor tweaks and bugfixes.
NEWS.mdfile to track changes to the package.